BODY BLUR INSTANT SKIN FINISH
- Body Blur Technology – blurs imperfections for a flawless skin finish.
- Cetyl Alcohol / Cetearyl Alcohol – Beneficial for dry skin as it is well known to effectively condition and soften the skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate – Gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance, easily penetrates the skin and slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface. Has been shown to protect skin from free-radical damage as well.
- Phenyl Trimethicone – Conditioning agent, contributing to a product’s silky texture and feel on skin. Also good for dry skin.
- Isohexadecane – Leaves a non-greasy, light and silky feeling on the skin.
- Panthenol – The pro vitamin of B5 that moisturizes and hydrates.
- Shea Butter – Acts as a skin conditioning agent. It helps retain moisture and lessen the loss of water by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface. It also works to reduce the appearance of rough patches and dry flakes on the skin. In addition, the moisturizers in shea butter are the same as those produced by the sebaceous glands of the skin. As such, this helps keep the intercellular structure of the epidermis intact, and effectively keeps bacteria out. It facilitates the skin’s healing process, prevents dermal irritation and regenerates the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – A form of vitamin E, a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects body tissue from damage caused by unstable substances called free radicals. Free radicals can harm cells, tissues, and organs. They are believed to play a role in certain conditions associated with ageing. Clinical improvement in the visible signs of skin ageing has been documented with significant decrease in skin wrinkling. This may be also due to the excellent moisturizing effect of vitamin E.
- Perfects skin by masking blemishes
- Reflects light for a photo-ready finish
- Gives a natural-looking tint that washes off
- Can be used as a makeup primer on the face
- Hydrates skin, leaving it soft and conditioned
A little goes a long way! For body use a tan mitt or your hands. Apply in small pea sized dots along limbs and then blend well in long circular movements. For face and décolleté apply sparingly with fingers or a foundation brush. Wash hands after application.
Find out more about Vita Liberata Spray Tan and Sunless Tanning products.
Interested in a different product? We have dozens and dozens of highly-active products available in spa. Our estheticians would be happy to recommend perfect one to achieve your skin goals!