Dear Loyal Clients and Guests,
We are open and are operating based on the reopening guidelines established by Worksafe BC, the International Spa Association, and our industry leading suppliers.
Our hours of business currently as of April 1, 2021 are:
Tuesdays-Fridays 10am – 7pm
Saturdays 10am – 6pm.
Closed Sundays and Mondays.
Our top priority has always been to bring a comfortable and safe experience of relaxation and bliss to our guests. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the treatment process to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some changes you can expect to see to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- Service providers and estheticians will wear masks and/or shields during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Staff will be doing temperature checks daily upon arrival to the spa.
- Please bring and wear your own mask to the spa.
- Our front desk staff will request you wash and sanitize your hands upon arrival to the spa and instruct you to either the locker room or directly to your treatment room.
- Vichy shower treatments are temporarily unavailable.
- Individual water bottles will be available to guests in lieu of communal snacks and beverages.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at the front desk and the manicure/pedicure lounge.
- We have blocked time for additional sanitization between guest’s treatments.
- We will limit the number of guests in the change room at any given time to two.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under any isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Wash and sanitize hands before and upon entering the spa as well as prior to each treatment/service.
- Wear your own mask to the spa and practice social distancing guidelines while in common areas of the spa.
To book a treatment, please call us at 604-732-4402 or book online. When we speak, we will discuss your health and the new protocols. Please leave a message if no one picks up. We may be busy with another patron but will get back to you soon.
At Beverly’s The Spa on 4th our mission is to provide a comfortable, clean, safe and friendly environment for our clients.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Team at Beverly’s The Spa on 4th!