Dear Loyal Clients and Guests,
We are open and are operating based on the reopening guidelines established by B.C. Provincial Health, Worksafe BC, the International Spa Association and our leading suppliers.
Our hours of business currently as of September 16, 2021 are:
Tuesdays-Fridays 10am – 7pm
Saturdays 10am – 6pm.
Closed Sundays and Mondays.
Here are some things you can expect to see to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- Estheticians, massage therapists and spa receptionists will wear masks at all times in spa and during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- We have blocked time for additional sanitization between guest’s treatments.
- We now offer a touchless payment transaction.
- We have limited the number of guests in the change room at any given time to two.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at the front desk and the manicure/pedicure lounge.
- Vichy shower treatments are temporarily unavailable.
- Communal tea and snacks are temporarily unavailable.
- We provide hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout the spa.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under any isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Wear your own mask to the spa and practice social distancing guidelines while in common areas of the spa.
To book a treatment, please call us at 604-732-4402 or book online. Please leave a message if no one picks up. We may be busy with another guest but will get back to you soon.
At Beverly’s The Spa on 4th our mission is to provide a comfortable, clean, safe and friendly environment for our clients.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Team at Beverly’s The Spa on 4th!