Read on for the exciting happenings at the Spa this month!
Product of the Month: NEW dermalogica overnight retinol repair
Concentrated customizable nighttime Retinol treatment cream accelerates skin renewal and reduces the appearance of skin aging.
Overnight Retinol Repair is formulated with active ingredients that work together to address the signs of photoaging and structural changes in the skin. These ingredients include:
- 0.5% microencapsulated retinol
- Stabilized vitamin c
- Bioenergized amino acid copper complex
- Ceramides and polysaccarides
>> $110.50 – includes 2 products, the retinol and a buffer
Purchase dermalogica products Vancouver BC, available in-spa.
June Promotion: The St. Tropez Body Bronze
Includes the body polish/Vichy shower & Sunless Tan
$129 (60 min.)
Your treatment starts with a skin smoothing body polish under the warm Vichy Shower waters, followed by an expert body bronzing massage application using the St. Tropez products and specific techniques tailored to your needs. Find out more >>
Exciting news! We have greatly expanded the product offerings in our online shop!
Guinot products are now available at the shop, as well as pre-existing jane iredale. So, if you’d like to send a gift to someone, or don’t have time to pop in to the shop yourself, you can now purchase these spa-exclusive products online directly from our website! (ps – if you’re in Vancouver and surrounds and want delivery of products, you can always phone your order in and we can arrange for you to get delivery by zipments.ca – more affordable than you think!
Spa Talk: Proper Techniques for Sensitized Skin
Heard the phrase “less is more”? It really applies to those with sensitive or sensitized skin. Follow these skin care dos and don’ts to help cut down on redness, reactivity, and flare-ups.
- Do not use hot water when cleansing.
- When cleansing, if skin is too sensitized even for water, use tissue or a gentle non-fabric cloth to remove product.
- Don’t use excessive or abrasive movements. Instead, go for gentle, upward circles.
- Speak to a skin care professional about a “less is more” product regimen that will help calm skin, reduce redness, and protect against flare-ups.
- Be mindful of exfoliants. First speak with a professional skin therapist to see if exfoliation is right for your skin. If it is, he or she will recommend a gentle exfoliant that won’t scratch or inflame skin.
- Use a moisturizer that helps block potentially-irritating pollutants from aggravating skin. These ingredients include:
- Evening Primrose
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- Oat Kernel Extract